[Northkeep] Company of Wolves

Cody Chezem bolverk187 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 07:31:11 PST 2011

As many of you have seen through other postings House Wolfstar invites one and
all to join us for the tenth Company of Wolves. We celabrate this year with the
return to Camp Cimarron. We look forward to a weekend of fellowship with friends
and family.

We will start your Satuday and Sunday mornings with a pancake
breakfast. Pancakes will be just $1.00 each with the usuall trimmings. Saturday
there will be a lunch tavern offering Deer Chili for $2.00 a bowl as long as it
last. That evening feast for 100 will be served for $8.00 per person.

So come for the fighting, come for the food and come for the fun.

Centurion Thorvald
Co-Alpha of House Wolfstar
 The problem with today is: They just won't let you load the boys (and girls) up
in the boat and sail down the coast to burn someone's damn village down.