[Northkeep] Chemin Noir Populace this Thursday

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Thu Feb 24 09:39:23 PST 2011

Greetings, Tara

I would love to come but the schedule for today is a bit up in the air.
Also been running a bit (okay, a lot) low on energy lately.  Just have
been crashing in the evening.  Keep me in the 'loop' as to what's going on.

Aoife

On Thu Feb 24  0:17 , Tara Alexander <russcrowelvr at hotmail.com> sent:

>Greetings!
>
>Please disregard the automatic reminder for Chemin Noir's populace meeting this
week. The Branding Iron room is closed for the next few months, so we are making
alternate arrangements. We will have tomorrow's (Thursday's) meeting at Eggberts
in Bartlesville at 8:30pm. We will be in the back room. Hope to see you all there!