[Northkeep] Warm greetings Northkeep

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 09:48:15 PST 2011

I am doing well, though at the moment, with FIVE neighborhood stray cats
currently wintering indoors with us (while we have two of our own who are
Not Pleased with the current situation), things are a bit hectic.  Abe drove
me in to work this morning in his truck, as my car can't handle the weather
and we can't get it out of the garage (which has the cats we have to
quarantine in it) anyway.  My office is more than half empty.

We, too, saw people driving without caution or common sense, and pedestrians
wandering about on the roadways.  Most grocery store shelves are bare.

I hope all are well, warm, safe, and fed.

-zubeydah