[Northkeep] Warm greetings Northkeep

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Feb 3 11:21:40 PST 2011

We are ok.  We got about 24 inches out here, weird phenomenon caused,  I
think by the port and the businesses down there with all the steam.  We
always get a bit more snow or rain than gets reported.  We were pretty well
prepared for the storm and Kevin has been working from home so my internet
availability has been limited by that.  We haven't even killed each other  yet,
although there has been a time or two with the children...... but we are
good.  The truck may be out soon, we have someone helping shovel the drive
and the neighbor used his bobcat to clear some of the roads in our neighbor
hood  today.  We will have to get out for meds that Kev needs but the pharmacy
 didn't have before the storm.

Hope everyone else is safe, warm and dry.  Stay in if you can, safe if  you
have to go out.

In Service to Barony and Kingdom

Keigan

In a message dated 2/3/2011 12:43:59 P.M. Central Standard Time,