[Northkeep] fun winter facts, was - seasonal ritual cleansing and other bits of knowledge

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Sat Feb 5 13:29:57 PST 2011

greetings

more fun facts about winter weather:
snow is wonderful for cleaning your truck / car, it removes tree sap, bugs,
bird droppings, mud, brake dust,road grime, etc. and the best part is its
free !!  = )
you really can soak a wool cap with sweat in 36 degree temps : (
snow weighs less when your younger ( really , I'm certain, my body is
telling me this , and my body wouldn't lie ; )
oh and a correction from earlier post, I was re-learning about the snow
between the toes part, used to run around in the snow wearing just a pair of
shorts ; ), but we don't get deep snow often enough for me to remember : )
you also can freeze your toes and fingers off while sweating your buns off
( or soaking a wool cap )  , listen to your body , if its too cold, go warm
it up ; ) , if its too hot , take a break and cool it off  ; )
and last for now, snow can blind you , remember your shades when you go
outside !!!!

stay warm
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur