[Northkeep] Gulf War Land Coordinators

catherine powell cathyjeanpowell at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 13:47:38 PST 2011

Greetings to all:
I'm Elena (cathy) and I'm your land coordinator for Gulf War!! Thank you to Angus for helping. When you have your tent size (foot print with guide wires added) let me know. I'm proud to say I'm an Okie born girl. I can make a land grab with the best of them!
Thanks you for your time,
Elena aka milkdud