[Northkeep] Another Snow Treat

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Fri Feb 11 15:25:25 PST 2011

I think there must be some different types...all sound good.  I've always wanted
to visit Maine but I wanted a season with as few bugs as possible.I have,
however, met Minnesota's state "bird".  The mosquitos are indeed very large.
By the way "Little House" version seems to stay somewhat soft.

Aoife

On Fri Feb 11 19:07 , Morgan Blackdragon <blackdragonmorgan at gmail.com> sent: