[Northkeep] things I might do for Castleon

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 14 18:16:24 PST 2011

Your Grace,

Actually, a Ladies Pavillion sounds perfectly reasonable.  Certainly the speed of the speed tourney makes things difficult to keep track of, but I'm sure there may still be ladies (and possibly lords) who would like to see their loved ones through the meat grinder and may not have another place to stop.

The fighters are busy, but that doesn't mean that the only courtly options are with them.  Even in the gloried past, war and tournaments were a busy time, but ladies must still be entertained and given the ability to encourage their warriors.

Just a thought.

Diarmaid