[Northkeep] A grim day for Ian

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Sun Feb 27 11:59:41 PST 2011

I stand in honor for such a man - his life sounds truly remarkable. I
cannot stress enough how important it is to know and tell the stories of  our
ancestors, that way they live again through us. My condolences for your  loss,
and my gratitude for your sharing of his history.
Love
Anawyn

In a message dated 2/26/2011 10:42:07 A.M. Central Standard Time,