[Northkeep] something fun to do

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Mon Jan 17 17:12:43 PST 2011

I found this event on Graigeslist and it sounded fun. Anyone up to going with me.
willow
1/16: TURKISH CUISINE COOKING CLASSES (6804 S.Canton Ave.Suite 100,Tulsa,Ok 741)Date: 2011-01-10, 10:29AM CST
Reply to: tulsa at turkishhouse.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Join us for enjoyable Turkish cuisine classes at Turkish Cultural Center.You will have a chance to explore The Turkish way of cooking and experience the rich culture behind it.Hands-on experience.Full sit down meal after each class.Fee $5
JANUARY 16th,23rd,30th
FEBRUARY 6th,13th,20th,27th
MARCH 6th