[Northkeep] Feast @ wInterkingdom

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 27 16:07:27 PST 2011

For all of you traveling  to the  event known as wInterkingdom, please consider
partaking of the feast.   As many of our own children, the very future of our
society, will be  toiling away to assure that your food will be most yummy!
Thank you,  milords- Avi of Northkeep, Robert of Northkeep, Ethan the Red,
miladies- Isabella, Violet, Kate Illchilde, Molly O'Shea and Lord Adrastos  (and
their parents) for stepping up to do this with me!

A votre service,
HE Elisabeth de Calais
 BTW- I am so proud of all of the youth crew and adult crew that I am showing
much restraint in keeping myself from talking about them incessantly! LOL!
Thank you for allowing this feast to happen!