[Northkeep] Thank you.

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah zubeydah at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 20:33:19 PST 2011

I wanted to express my thanks for the very warm welcome-back I was given at
wInterKingdom this weekend. To those Merry Mooneschadeen who let me sit with
them at lunch and dinner, to the folks who came up and grabbed a hug, to the
quick, 'Hey, good to see you!' in passing... I was blessed, many times, with
words of welcome.

Thank you.

-zubeydah

PS: Thank you to everyone who bought items I donated to the bake sale and
chose my corn chowder at the soup kitchen. There's nothing quite so
satisfying to a cook as to see empty plates. :)