[Northkeep] Northkeep Digest, Vol 57, Issue 48

Michael Colsson cuaglar at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 14:53:24 PST 2011

First of all, I want to apologise for abandoning my promise that I would help in
the kitchens during cleanup.  After the classes ended at about four o' clock,
however, I wound up with a splitting headache, and after a little search for our
noble Baron to offer my services in any other area, I was forced to retreat from
Winterkingdom.  I therefore offer my assistance in any other way possible.

Second, I only want to humbly note that this kind of preparation for a winter
storm is uncannily akin to the preparations for a hurricane or tropical storm
when we were living in Miami.