[Northkeep] I'm here for you and yours

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 23:31:01 PST 2011

Thanks for the e-mail Pooky, I had heard of the help list but 'lost it in
the war' (Peg's code words for the rough times); I will go join it so I can
help when able.  As for helping; one of the next times I go to Tahlequah to
try to find some order to all of the things my mom has left for me to deal
with, I would greatly appreciate your assistance.  Lady Cisily has also
offered her help and that of the young men of her household.  I have a plan
of action and how to organize it; but I know that even with everything
working better with my body that I'm going to need tons of help.  My
mother's 'treasures' are packed so well that they expand when you move them;
so it takes some planning before diving in.  That and I fear we've had a
family of Possums fine their way in and will have that to deal with.

Thankful for those willing to share the adventure,
Susan the Curious