[Northkeep] apology from eve donald

teresa hardy tresehardy at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 13:29:04 PST 2011

I am am embarrassed to admit I made a serious mistake last night at populace. I in my focus on making sure to get the correct Winterkingdom information to the good gentles forgot to show courtly graces and acknowledgment before standing before their Excellencies or leaving their Excellencies presence. I am truly sorry and meant no offense. I appreciate you both and the leadership, service and friendship you offer. Please forgive me.
In service to Wolfstar, to Chemin Noir, to Northkeep, to Ansteorra and to The Dream,
Lady Eve Donald