[Northkeep] Esprit de la Tour Noir

facon at cox.net facon at cox.net
Sun Jan 16 20:16:05 PST 2011

Greetings unto Northkeep, Shining Jewel of the North,

We hope this missive finds all well.  It has been expressed to us that there are some confusion regarding our Baronial Service Award, the Esprit de la Tour Noir.  So we wish to take this opportunity to clear up any questions anyone might have.

The Award translates to Spirit of the Black Tower.  It may be earned multiple times in the following areas, Service, Chivalric, Rapier, Live Weapons and Arts and Science.  The Heraldic description of the award is as follows:

Perfess embattled enhanced gules and sable, in chief a mullet of five greater and five lesser points sable and in base five delfs

In layman terms, base of a black keep crenelations with five windows, a sky of red with a Ansteorran Star in center.

The Windows shall be a base color of White, and may be filled in with other colors as it is awarded in various areas.  Those colors shall be designated as follows

Red	– Chivalric
Blue	- Rapier
Yellow	-Service
Green	-Arts and Sciences
Purple	-Live Weapons.

We hope this clears up any questions, if you have any questions please feel free to ask, either on this forum or privately.  Thank you all for the service and dedication you have shown to the Barony and as always it is our privilege and honor to serve as your Baron and Baroness.

Yours in Service,

Facon and Keigan
Baron and Baroness of Northkeep
Lord and Lady of Chemin Noir