[Northkeep] WinterKingdom Teachers final reveiw

ottokarluther at aol.com ottokarluther at aol.com
Mon Jan 17 23:55:49 PST 2011

Greetings All

please go to the web site (winterkingdomxxii.yolasite.com) review your
class listing and the schedule .

please send me any corrections to the class listings that ive screwed
up (ottokarluther at aol.com)

please send me any corrections to the schedule . please only send me
corrections to the schedule that the posted schedule make it a complete
impossibility for you to teach your class ive done my best to meet the
requests that were made. i can not guarantee that i will be able to
make changes just because you would like it differently but i will do
my best to make changes within reason.

please make this review and get me an e-mail no later than wed
01-19-2011 by 10 pm speak now or forever hold your peace
got to get this to the printer.

thank you all for donating your time and effort to make this an awesome
event
please forward this to anybody i may have missed

Ottokar

ottokarluther at aol.com
winterkingdomxxii.yolasite.com
918-914-1631