[Northkeep] Winterkingdom

teresa hardy tresehardy at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 18:22:04 PST 2011

Greetings from your wk autocrat,   a few friendly reminders. troll still has spots needing fills.friday spots open are 6 to 8 one spot.10 to 12 two spots. saturday 10 to 12 one spot.12 to 2 two spots. set up friday begins 6pmtroll also opens friday 6pm and runs till 12am.troll will open again at 8am saturday. on schedule for troll thus far are  friday 6pm jutte.8pm talana and adalia.saturday 8am jutte and wilhelm also same shift second troll table angelique and zabeddah.10am ulrich.we had such a great response to our teacher class request that creating a schedule was a bit of a challenge at this point any changes cant be accomadated as schedule flyer headed to the printers.please be aware the autocrats did their absolute best to accomodate teacher requests in regards to time and to being able to attend other classes as well as room requirements etc. Thanks to all for the overwhelming support for what is surely going to be an amazing winterkingdom! in service and friendship,lady eve