[Northkeep] autocrat offline

teresa hardy tresehardy at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 15:25:01 PST 2011

Due to needing to continue to work on wInterkingdom this autocrat should be considered offline as of ten pm tonight.if you have questions or need my assistance in any way please call me at 9187665985.please do leave a voicemail if i do not answer.thank you and look forward to seeing you all there.yis lady eve donald