[Northkeep] Fwd: Clothiers reminder

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Thu Jan 27 08:06:42 PST 2011

In case you just don't get enough classes at WinterKingdom (costume
related):

The first weekend of Feb., just ~4 short hours away is a fantastic event
for those of the costuming persuasion.  The "walk through history" is
usually worth the drive--a Medieval Fashion show.

This is about a mile off of 169 near where it hits I-35 in Olathe
outside Kansas City.

Greetings all!

Please pardon the delay as we had some glitches to work out, but the
class schedule for Clothiers is now available at:

http://www.modaruniversity.org/CS.htm

We have an exciting and busy day planned. From our usual multi-talented
and gifted instructors, to a special track of Society run Chatelaine
classes, to our fine Tailor Track classes, we have a wide variety to
choose from.

We also have 2 vigils, one for Ishmala to be elevated to the Laurel and
one for Angus to be elevated to the Pelican. Add to the mix that the
Vatavian baronial interviews will also be held.

As usual we will be offering an onsite lunch, this year headed by Ld.
Niccolo with the menu accessible here:

http://www.modaruniversity.org/CS-Inn-menu.htm

So please mark your calendar (if you haven't already) for Feb. 5 in the
Shire of Cum An Iolair to come enjoy the classes, fun, classes,
shopping, classes and oh btw classes.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

In Service,

Bns Briana,