[Northkeep] feast question

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 27 14:16:27 PST 2011

Why, thank you, wonderful lady!  The children have been very hard at work,
already!  They have strained their brains and their imaginations.  And are
preparing to strain their muscles! It has been great working with all of them so
far and only promises to get better from here. We have had a tremendous response
from all over the Northern Region (it was offered to the Kingdom but only got
age 5 to 18 years old in the kitchen on Saturday.  Much wine may need to be
consumed afterward.  LOL!

A votre service,
HE Elisabeth

 If ifs and buts were candy and nuts,we would all have a Merry Christmas!
Dr. Sheldon L. Cooper