[Northkeep] beginnings

aoife at cableone.net aoife at cableone.net
Thu Jan 27 16:09:46 PST 2011

Greetings

I count myself as "not-quite-a-newby" as far as Northkeep, Ansteorra and
the SCA is concerned, (not sure where 10 yrs puts me). I can't play much
now
and I usually stayed more with northern events. There are a few things I
think our new people should be told about:  The origins of the SCA, the
beginnings of Ansteorra (and our first King and Queen-and just how cool
is it that they're in Northkeep right now!) and of course, Northkeeps history.
It would be wonderful if all the Northkeep stories could be added into
the Ansteorran History site under Northkeep's entry.  I know there is some
stuff already there, but some of the personal stories about how some events
and awards came about are fascinating and should be there too.

Aoife

On Thu Jan 27 20:49 , Tamara Britton <zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com> sent:

>Or if one could write stories about the beginnings of these events and their
experiences and get them to the chronicler, it would make for a fantastic Saga
edition...and fill the gaps from us officers not getting our reports in on time
(she innocently blinks)