[Northkeep] Drop Talana in a spice merchant's shop and watch her go

Montega montega at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 14:39:49 PST 2011

Ok I say we need a taste testing so that those in the "know" can refine our
pallets and educate us. I like JP's idea about comparing the cinnamon. I
would love to know about new spices and such and how they are used. I
propose a grub n garb where people bring foods made with different spices
and herbs!

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 1:19 PM, Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah <
zubeydah at gmail.com> wrote:

> I just came back from Spiceology, and had a delightful time wandering
> through their wares.
>
> I picked up some madagascar bourbon vanilla, ceylon cinnamon, mace, savor,
> and bouquet garni. I appreciated that they offered the test tubes for
> sniffing - it was really nice!
>
> They also mentioned willingness to do special orders. I appreciated the
> customer service and courtsey.
>
> -Zubeydah

Montega Blackdragon
Northkeep Hospitaler