[Northkeep] Weather Alert

Jerry Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 31 13:07:51 PST 2011

If you are planning on going to the store don't the shelves are growing emptier
as we speak. A friend suggested making a trip to Braums Dairy because they have
that fresh market and seem to not so hard hit as yet...at Walmart in Jenks and
South Tulsa there were whole sections of shelves some 10 to 20 feet long that
had one or two boxes or cans setting on them.

If you are planning on getting gas plan to be patient there are already lines at
most stations.

Be careful out there, not all people are as nice as we SCA folk and the closer
this strom gets the less people seem to caring about their fellow man.

You would think the Zombie Apocalypse had been announced.

Kindly
Ian