[Northkeep] Weather lately!

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 17:22:01 PST 2011

Be careful and I hope all goes well with your procedure, Jim resceduled his
procedure to next week as the risks of him falling were just too great,
especially as he would have then needed to go to therapy W-F too.

As for the storm, I have been waiting for this one since the reports started
coming in from the percemons back in the fall-the shovels forcasted a snowy
winter.

Susan
who's working on her medival mindset
and salad with a spoon was a challenge