[Northkeep] Wed fighter practice.....

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 09:27:19 PST 2011

Greetings unto the populace of the Barony of Northkeep,
Tonight starts the first of many practices this year and the first as me being
the new chivalric KM for the Barony.I would like to take a moment to recognize
our out going KM Thorvald,for his last two years of service as the KM for the
Barony and all that he has done to enrich our realm.Thank you.Now on to other
business.Gulf Wars XX is fast approaching just a mere two months away now!!! So
I invite all out to do what it is you do to get ready for war,i.e
fighting,getting together garb,working on A&S,whatever.(within reason) For those
who are used to coming early to the VFW,my schedule is a bit different then
Thorvald's,I won't be there to unlock it until 6-630.So please adjust your show
up time as needed.Practice still starts officially at 7p.m.Lastly,I will be
doing an inventory of ALL the loaner heavy fighting gear by months end.So,if you
have ANY loaner gear please get it to me ASAP.Thank you all in advance for your
patience and understanding while I get into the swing of things and fell free to
contact me on or off list if you have any questions.
I look forward to serving as your KM and hope I will do as well as the former
KM.

In Service,
Ld William Herman
KM Barony of Northkeep