[Northkeep] winterkingdom

teresa hardy tresehardy at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 13:21:16 PST 2011

If you are willing to offer crash space please email me contact info and details.

If you need crash space please email me.

Also we still need a couple more children's classes if anyone would like to volunteer.Our MOC has graciously offered children's activities through the course of the day as well.

If you would like to help with set up Friday evening or tear down Saturday night please let me know.

Don't forget to check the class list posted on the website to see which of the many varied classes you might be interested in. Wether you like to shoot at things, bash things, create things, or research history there are bound to be classes of interest to you!

Also offered at Winterkingdom this year there will be a breakfast tavern, soup tavern at lunch, and a bake sale. Those offering items for bake sale should speak to Lady Adalia.

Other items of interest might be the Heraldic consultation table, the A & S display table, or the hospitality table. Make sure to check these out!

Troll still has spots to fill
Friday spots open are 6-8,10-12
Saturday spots are 10-12,12-2

Our feast steward has a great feast planned so make sure you pay feast fee as you troll in!

If there is any questions or anyway I can assist please feel free to call me 918-766-5985 or email me tresehardy at yahoo.com

Thank you to all those wonderful gentles who have offered to teach or help in making Winterkingdom 2011 what I believe will be an awesome event!

In service to Wolfstar, to Chemin Noir, to Northkeep, to Ansteorra and to The dream,
Lady Eve Donald