[Northkeep] spinning wheel for sale

Stephanie Drake cerdanya at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 12:39:18 PST 2011

Someone on one of my Ravelry groups is selling this:

Lendrum DT Complete wheel and thought I’d try to do it locally first. I
bought it from the original owner and it is in perfect condition. I’m asking
$600 which includes a padded carrying bag and all the accessories (bobbin,
lazy kate plying head, etc.). I’ll even throw in some fiber.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll tell you how to get in
touch.......

Mercedes

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark
to read.