[Northkeep] Winterkingdom

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 11 14:23:32 PST 2011

Your Excellency,
   You are correct in that I am involved but the children (from ALL across the
northern region and more) are doing the feast!  And this crew ROCKS!  They, of
course will be assisted and guided by older folks : )  Thank you all for your
support.

A votre service,
HE Elisabeth

 If ifs and buts were candy and nuts,we would all have a Merry Christmas!
Dr. Sheldon L. Cooper