[Northkeep] Practice tonight.....

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 03:30:27 PST 2011

Hello Northkeep,
Just a reminder that practice is tonight @ 7p.m at the VFW on 6th and Peoria.It
was requested last week that we have a bear pit type practice this evening as
well as some drills.I am thinking that this should be a great practice for
endurance and breathing control,plus just plain wear you out.I would also like
to remind everyone that Winterkingdom is fast approaching and I hear it is gonna
be AWESOME,with about all the food and activities you can handle.I hope to see
you all there.

In service,
Ld William Herman
Northkeep KM

P.S   Would Lady Eve please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you.