[Northkeep] Items requested/needed for Winterkingdom

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 12 18:06:25 PST 2011

At the risk of speaking for Adalia, who's organizing the bake sale: there is no restriction to period food.  There had better be lots of muffins and things with chocolate and stuff like that there, because I'm planning on buying some.  At our last bake sale, one of my favorite items was the chocolate-dipped pretzel sticks Donna Therese and Kate made.  Brownies would be awesome.

I'm making period goodies because that's my thing.

Talana