[Northkeep] found at missile ranges

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 08:38:14 PST 2011

ahhhh, that would explain it, I knew there could not be an aluminum
arrow in that region, it must be the fabled Black Mithril Arrow of long
ago. How it ever came to be at that location may never be discovered but
now the legend of it may continue and the Kingdom will be kept safe as
we prepare for War! Preparations have been underway for sometime but
this news will bring joy throughout the lands as we continue to get
ready for the journey.

Vincenti