[Northkeep] Winterkingdom fighting......

teresa hardy tresehardy at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 05:52:18 PST 2011

Thank you william yis eve

----------

------Original Message------
From: Bill Yanak <invincobil at yahoo.com>
To: <northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2011 4:15:10 AM GMT-0800
Subject: [Northkeep] Winterkingdom fighting......

Greetings all,
I bring you this missive by way of autocrats for Winterkingdom.They asked me to
post this for them as they are mega busy(imagine that).lol Anyway,for those
people that were wanting to fight or get instruction we plan on having fighting
starting at 10a.m(weather permitting)and going on for as long as people want.I
will have the loaner gear there and available(BRING GROIN PROTECTION)if you need
to use the loaner gear,as I don't provide that armor.
So there it is.I hope to see everyone there!!!!

In service,
Ld William Herman
KM Barony of Northkeep

P.S Sir Ulf can you contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you.