[Northkeep] Northkeep Digest, Vol 57, Issue 26

AlannaCDP at aol.com AlannaCDP at aol.com
Sun Jan 23 12:26:57 PST 2011

I remember meeting you that weekend. And I will bet that Roslyn &  Catrin
will, as well.  So full of fire and already accomplished for  your age.   It
was Will's first outing...he was one week old.  We  took pictures at that
fighter practice..I must try to dig through, because I  will bet there is one
of you.  Now that is one for the files :)
I remember how very young, and how very enthusiastic you were.  We  missed
you when you went away to college.
And what a delight that the enthusiasm and the energy is still the  same.
What a gift you have been to the Barony for these thirty years  past.
Love you dearly,

Alanna

In a message dated 1/23/2011 1:56:10 P.M. Central Standard Time,