[Northkeep] ISO HE Elisabeth de Calais

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Mon Jan 24 06:43:10 PST 2011

Would the lovely and gracious HE Elisabeth de Calais mind to email me when she may spare a moment? Thank you.

Slàinte,

Raghnailt

Saint Francis Health System intends this email only for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this email in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email and request you notify the sender immediately and destroy this transmission. Violators may be prosecuted under Federal law.