[Northkeep] Winterkingdom kitchen clean-up....

Bill Yanak invincobil at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 05:13:07 PST 2011

Good tidings to all.
It has come to my attention that NOBODY has offered up help to clean the kitchen
after feast.So I thought I would get the ball rolling and start by volunteering
myself as well as my Rebekah and child to help with any serving and or cleaning
that needs done.I now challenge others to pipe up and jump in the mix to help
this get done in a timely manner(many hands makes for light work)and help lower
the blood pressure of our wonderful feast-o-crat.So there it is.Who among you
will rise up to help?Remember even 20-30 minutes of your time goes along
way.Thank you all in advance,I know our great Barony will rise to meet this
issue like it does so many others.

In service,
Ld William Herman
KM Barony of Northkeep