[Northkeep] beginings

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Thu Jan 27 12:38:06 PST 2011

greetings

 since I'm having a bad day , and trying to deal with issues .
I have an odd request ( yea , imagine that, blackmoon with an odd request : /   )
does anyone remember / have stories / etc. of the origins of any of northkeeps events ??
and specifically of winterkingdom and castellan ??
if so would you please post them on the list ?
unfortunatly history is too often lost and forgotten , only to be rewritten by later generations .
with both events fast approaching this would be a good time to bring them out for all to hear .
thanx
Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur