[Northkeep] Drop Talana in a spice merchant's shop and watch her go

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 13:44:21 PST 2011

We have a Pride of Szeged Hungarian Exquisite 100% Sweet Delicacy Paprika;
it has Spiceco listed as the distributer.  Is this the kind of thing you are
talking about?  I would be the Dummy refered to in the book you referanced,
I read a ton but my memory is really sketchy for recall.  Which means I have
this and have no idea where I bought it.  If it isn't something carried
locally, my guess is possibly Rose's in Springdale, she has some stuff I
haven't seen other places.  But we shop at probably 10 or so different small
markets around town, so there is no telling.

Susan the Curious