[Northkeep] Castellan memories

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 14:39:22 PST 2011

"A funny anecdote from that Castellan.  I think this may have been one of
Thorgrim and Sigyn's (then Anais) first events.  Thorg & company set up away
from the central camp not too far from one of the permanent resident's
trailers.  Thorgrim went to the trailer  Sat. a.m. to apologize for all the loud
partying the night before and promised to keep it down that night.  The resident
replied "Son, your party didn't bother me none.  Remember...you're talking to a
Shriner."

LOL that was my very first event and I was one of the ones camped with my big
Bro. If I recall I won the brewing competition with a mead I brewed and recieved
my AOA that court as well.  Wow that bring back some memories.

Sir Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX