[Northkeep] A favor to ask

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 15:18:33 PST 2011

I am working on a casting project for Zubeydah and though I have managed to
find my production pot, pewter, and so forth; I can't find any sandpaper.  I
just need scraps from 300 and finer, from what I just read in my old handout
from Ferd.  If someone can bring me the scraps of these grits and possibly
an unsharpened pencil to use the erasor to reach the small bits, I will be
in good shape.  Thanks Zubeydah for making the request, this has been
something that I can do at this time and it is really enjoyable.  Also, if
someone has a bit of plasticine or just good, maliable playdoh-that would be
very helpful too.

Lady Susan the Curious
who hopes she has something good and portable to do,
that can makes the game more fun for many