[Northkeep] North keep memories

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Sun Jan 30 10:51:18 PST 2011

the party is over and i am feeling the after event let down, but the excitement and fun of the event is keeping up.
I was in the Hospitality area and not interacting up and down the site but we had lots of fun.
First I want to thank the Baron's, the lovely Baron's daughter and all the people who helped take care of me. I know I am high maintenance and I really want to thank  all of you for helping your old Grandmother out.
I feel that the Hospitality Area was a great success but it was the Baron;s ( whose name I can't spell) daughter who made it an success. She pitched in when I was late and started showing people where their classes were and she did this with a perfect command of courtesies. She also took charge and found others to do the job and taught them to led people to their classes. She took a frustrating moment that can spoil an event and bought smiles to peoples faces when they discovered that here was a place that they could find answers to their problem.
The people who came and went handled a range of question. The questions  ranged from the obvious "Where is my classroom" to where to find materials  to construct  female protection. The Lords and Ladies who came to help  connected people of like interest and put people together with other people with like interests. Latter on I saw people talking together and looking like they were having a good time.
I want to thank everyone who helped,but I have discovered that I can't put the right name with the person, Do not be surprised if I run over thank you and ask what your name is.
The effort of Ld Arthur was wonderful. Lady Eve and her fellow autocrate ( I am not sure which name goes with the person were so kind and courteous and I am sure I was getting under foot a lot.
I want to thank Ulrick for granting us the use of his great book.  It was a great ice breaking. Also Lady James wonderful black work banner of Henry  the Eight  and his wives really bought people over and started many of conversation.
I really want to thank everyone who helped. I especially want to thank Lady Sicily who made it possible for me to do the hospitality area.
Yours Willow de Wisp