[Northkeep] Winterkingdom Bake Sale

Emily Minier adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 06:45:49 PST 2011

First, let me say....You guys ROCK!!!

We started the day with two FULL tables of baked goodies and a "refill
stash" stacked up behind them.  These goodies came from not just Northkeep.
There were donations from Namron and Mooneschadowe as well.  I cannot begin
to express my gratitude for those donations.

I could not have survived the day without the help of some true friends (and
family), Jutte VonderBerg, Elena Miklosne, Alise Blacksdother, and Maeve
(whose last name I don't know).  Thanks to each of you for helping me with
everything from setup to teardown, for watching the sale so I could be at
the awards presentation for my son's science fair
as well as during the two classes I had promised to teach.  You guys
are amazing.

Thanks also go out to all of you who bought something from the bake sale.
We could not have been as successful without you either!

Lastly,  I wish to extend my gratitude to Their Excellencies of Northkeep
for letting us do this at Their event.
--
HL Adalia VonderBerg
Herald of Northkeep

Music expresses that which cannot be put into words, but also cannot remain
unsaid.