[Northkeep] Book review

Niewoehner, Hugh Hugh.Niewoehner at flightsafety.com
Mon Jan 31 15:00:59 PST 2011

An interesting review. I'm probably going to have to get the book.  Some of the tales I've told (Sir James Audley at Poitiers, etc.) are from Professor Muhlberger's translations of Froissart they do indeed give a fascinating look into the mind set and lives of the Hundred Years war.

Anyone who's spent time in or around the Mid-Realm would know Steve Muhlberger as Duke Finnvarr de Tahe.  Another one of those "really cool people" who brings an understanding of the time and people to the rest of us who play in this idealized world.