[Northkeep] Weather lately!

Ayla VonAschen aylavonaschen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 17:15:09 PST 2011

Nothing bad out here yet, but since I did get stuck out that way in the
Christmas Eve blizzard of 2009, I'm not chancing it tonight. Didn't have
much to report. Fiber arts is canceled next week (wish me luck in my
recovery, the surgery is in 3 days). The office is still open for
applications. Be sure to send copies to the Seneschal, Their Excellencies,
and the regional officer.
Stay safe and warm!

Ayla
Minister of Arts & Sciences