[Northkeep] found at missile ranges

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 18:34:31 PST 2011

The tense of your verb is wrong. This arrow belongED to a future member, or
 (s)he so believed, but in fact this worthy was the instrument by which a
True  Relic has come to Northkeep (whether or not it appears identical to its
apparent  twins with which it once shared a quiver). Its true nature has
been made  evident in the fullness of time. It is the Black Mithril Arrow,
revealed  and come to its destined home in Northkeep. No further tests are
necessary, as  with the unicorn horn in the British Crown Jewels. Its true
nature is  obvious.

And the barony (if necessary the baroness herself) will gladly compensate
the former 'owner' of this Relic for the service rendered, by replacing the
True  Arrow with another mummer/decoy or two. Just let us know where the
supposed  source is. This she has said. And then she added, "This is why (or
because,  witnesses differ) our archers are so strong."

Kevin, still awed by the miracle.

In a message dated 1/18/2011 10:54:04 A.M. Central Standard Time,