[Northkeep] A Reflection

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 15:35:49 PST 2011

> What is your story? Please share with you all your entrance into the SCA.
>
> Most Kindly
> Ian
>
> 12 1/2 years ago a dear lady who has been referenced in a few different
things on here, Zenobia, was in our homeschooling group.  We had recently
moved back to the area when Jim got out of the Army and she told us of the
SCA and how it would answer my need for a small community that was full of
people who were facinated with a love of history.  As mentioned above, we
met Mistress Talana at our first populace and she did a wonderful job of
telling us enough about the SCA to whet our appatites.  Not long after this
we attended an Ensign tourny in the park and a couple of bardic gatherings
and then our first event was a Moonshadowe Guardian where we got to fall in
love with the SCA at large.

Health and family commitments have severely limited our participation over
the last 7 years, but Peg and I are really looking forward to our first
event back.
Susan the Curious