[Northkeep] Question about devices (was: Photos)

Ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Jan 31 22:14:08 PST 2011

greetings

 last i heard he had the original shire leather stamp.
other than that i don't believe that any have been made yet.
i can get polymer custom leather stamps for about $20.00 ea. last time i
checked, but prices may have risen like the gas prices.
other than that if you would like i can hand tool the award regalia into the
camera strap like i have been doing the tower spirits, and the rising star,
and the thistle.
just holler ; )

Be Safe , Be Happy, Have Fun .
Arthur