[Northkeep] Scribal Guild Changes

Tamara Britton zeurburt2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 15:30:15 PDT 2011

Starting
 immediately, scribal guild will be meeting on A&S night. Over the
past few months, I have realized that painting during fighter practice
is not practical. For the past month, I have brought my art supplies to
FP, but have not worked on anything. I believe that changing scribal
guild to meet on A&S night will not only allow artists a better
atmosphere, but also allow more people to join in.

So, whether
you're new to scribal or an expert, come join us. I usually have scrolls
 that need painting and the supplies for anyone to use.

Thanks,
Dervilia