[Northkeep] coming to Grub and Garb

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Tue Jul 26 14:16:30 PDT 2011

Hurrah I have found a gown that I can get into. My Doctor told me that my humors are out of balance. After many test he told me that. I would suggest that he could have asked my Lord Husband.

He has  suggested that I eat cold and moist food. He suggested fish, but I just can't look them in the eye. Well , He says that I have been  eating all  wrong.
I  hope to be  bringing fruits from our orchard  He think they are better raw but my last Physician warned me about raw fruits. He thought everything should be cooked
I am bringing my hand work and a new romance from the South of France.
Duchess Willow de Wisp