[Northkeep] Fighter practice

Jennifer liltygarwolf at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 07:33:53 PDT 2011

I was thinking that the move to Tuesday nights would be more convenient for me,
but that is proving to be a false idea. lol.. I will not be able to make fighter
practice this week- gotta have the horrible allergy testing done. I hope you all
have fun, and maybe next week ill be able to go!

**I'm still trying to find a helmet and armor.... any ideas are gratefully
accepted.**

Jen